What I do, What I feel, What I am

Thursday, March 31, 2005

To Start With ...

Hey

For guys who know me well, this might be a surprise !!!! Considering the fact that I know myself (I don't mean i have reached self realization. Just take it literally :)) to a decent extent, even am surprised !!!

What made me do this ? Blogging, i mean, of course.

I do have the habit of writing diary. My diaries normally contain the happenings of the day. Of course my friends will know that nothing really interesting happens in our lives ;-), in spite of which i keep it confidential, just for the fun of it. Still, I do try to fill in some meaningful pages. Also, after reading my friends' blogs i thought of doing it myself. In addition to that I am currently in Taiwan at my client's site. So I am alone, bored, tired (a bit) and in grave danger of forgetting my grammar (sorry, if some taiwanese/chinese are reading this by any chance). All these factors triggered me to do something unusual... So i ended up here.

I really don't know how long I 'll continue doing this, how long this enthu in me will last etc. But till the inevitable happens, i am afraid, you people(if exist) should bear with me.

Ok... my pizza has come. got to have my dinner.
ciao !!!

2 comments:

Balaji Gururajan said...

So, et tu brute!!

All the best and keep rockin!

i extpect u comin back with a hunch-back after talkin to all those "tall" people there!!

Anuj said...

Lets get the ball rolling.. finallyw e are all on to it ..grt buddy