What I do, What I feel, What I am

Friday, April 07, 2006

Happier than ever !!

hey

Feeling really happy. People around me are also thinking in the same line of what I wrote in my previous blog. But I don't want to write more about it now. But the devil in me (!!!!:-)) is keeping me happy, when I saw Venkat's and Karthik's blogs. They are confused as I were and am. Probably we were all destined to be confused for this period of time ;-DD

Feeling really happy - again. Why ? Because for the past theree days there was little traffic in Hosur road while going back home !!!! But y'day got screwed when coming. Took 2 hrs... to reach office (Chuck it - can't ask for toooo much.)

Happy again - India won the series against England. Hope they do a white wash :-)

Last but not the least..... Finished my appraisal in the company. Normally I finish it only 2 months after the deadline (??!!) but strange things are happening - I finished 3 days in advance.

That's it.... Will append more happiness as they come. Come on, it's all destiny !!!! (Not again :-)))

6 comments:

pophabhi said...

Hey Prakash - 2 hours in Hosur road is wonderful...Hope you had a nice sleep and that made the day happy!!
And yes - India all the way.

Prakash said...

hi pophabi
that's pro'ly a positive way of looking at it. neways, Hosur Rd. su**s !!

Venkateshwar Sahai said...

Nice man.. your good days are here.. hope they r here to stay :)

Venkateshwar Sahai said...

hey, how do you know Abhilash??

Prakash said...

hi venky

i don't know him.... he had left a comment in my blog and i replied.

Prakash said...

hi